4/24/2007

Compare and Contrast

Apparently these pictures were extremely popular during the late 1970's and early 1980's.

This one says, "Sep. 79." That makes Mike about two and a half and Kelly about six months.

I fixed the shading as best I could, but you can still see the sepia hues of the 70's.










This beauty is labeled "Feb. '81" on the back. I would have been three going on four and Matt...Mr. "Too-cool-for-school"...was about two months.

So really, he's just been cleverly posed and is too little to do anything except lie there like a slug. Note the Dukes of Hazzard sweatshirt and green shag carpeting. Nice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tooooo funny!! I guess all us Baby Boomer parents knew how to do, as far as taking pictures of our kids, was to set them all on a chair!!! You were adorable, Cindi!! And you still are! Wonder if Scott has a similar picture of himself and his brother...Scott, are you out there?? Start lookin!

Anonymous said...

I love the way Matt is propped up with his elbow resting on the arm of the chair, way too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, photos do have a way of dating things, huh???