9/26/2010

September 26, 2010 (Part II)

I'm grateful that despite evidence to the contrary - it didn't rain today! We were back at Wrigley Field for the last home Cubs game of the season.

Will somebody please tell Mike that his jersey doesn't look stupid with his gray hoodie? I had to threaten to boycott the whole game to get him to wear the jersey!


I'm grateful for the red line, which saves us money for parking.


I'm grateful for Mike - even if he does look slightly homeless when he doesn't shave on the weekends.

(Homeless Mike)

Aww...look how cute he is.


And they definitely don't come much cuter than the two of us together!


I'm grateful for peanuts you have to crack out of the shell. Delish! A winner in almost any situation - which was good, because the Cubs certainly weren't today.


I'm grateful that the Cubs put the Detroit score on the scoreboard today and saved me from having to hear the whining.

And I'm grateful for my kitties, who are always up for a nap in the man cave.


Happy Sunday, everyone!

1 comment:

SaNdY said...

Another completely enjoyable post!
Too bad the cubbies lost....but I have to agree...no one's cuter than youse guys! Love all your guts! ;-)