10/14/2009

Today's Conversation

Mike: (making dinner)
Cindi: Can I help you?
Mike: No. I'm good.
Cindi: Smells delicious.
Mike: Yeah - I'm going vegetarian tonight.
Cindi: Very health conscious of you, Pea.
(pause) (Mike stirs)
Cindi: Would you like to share some of my treats? (pause) My big ass Cheetos? Would you like some big ass Cheetos?


Mike: (continues to stir) No, thank you. You said they weren't very good and you know I'm very picky about my Cheetos.
Cindi: (giggles) What about tuxedos! I'll share my tuxedos....mmmm....chocolate creme!
(pause)


Cindi: (while eating a chocolate creme tuxedo cookie) It says that they are great with a glass of milk!
Mike: (still stirring) Mmm hmm.
(long pause)
Mike: (stirring) It would be great if we'd bought milk with them.

2 comments:

Charlie said...

You didn't offer the right things! You need to go get some milk and peanutbutter cookies OR REESE'S cups. :)

SaNdY said...

Hehehehe....gotta get me some a dem tuxedo cookies.... :D