2/28/2009

Vegas Pictures

So here are most of my Vegas pictures. It's taken me this long to upload them all. I hope to give a little background on the pictures some time soon, but we've been so exhausted this week (and I'm working late again). I'm still exhausted. I can tell I'm getting older, because it takes me a lot longer to recover after an all-nighter. We stayed out all night (playing blackjack) last Friday and I'm still trying to catch up.

It's always funny...everybody gets a little concerned when the suitcases come out.

And Meme's always certain that she's going. It always makes me feel bad because she lays on the suitcase until I physically make her get off. Even when I zipped it up and sat it on the floor, she jumped on the top and laid down.







































































4 comments:

Kelly said...

looks like you guys had so much fun!!!!! i LOVE the sports bets!

SaNdY said...

Nice pictures!! Mike needs to take more of you, tho, Cindi...question: who is the guy in the picture under the one of Mike and the statue of Caesar?? Is he a sports guy?? He looks familiar...

Sassy said...

That would be baseball legend, but non-hall-of-famer (due to the gambling scandal), Pete Rose. He was there signing $200 baseballs.

SaNdY said...

Yes!! I wanted to say it was Pete Rose (aka: Charlie Hustle) but I just wasn't sure...I bet youse guys didn't invest in one of those $200 signed baseballs!! Or did you? :D