2/15/2009

V-day, Part III

Sergio is Mike's best friend (besides myself, of course) and I often tease him about having a "man-crush" on him...or about the two of them having a "bromance." Anyway, I was extremely amused to find that before Serg arrived last night, Mike went around the apartment...lighting candles!!!! I had a really good laugh about it, as a matter of fact - and teased him about setting the mood for his "date."



I started to take pictures but had a few technical (battery) issues, which meant that only a few snaps were taken. Here's Mike preparing the game hens...

...and the homemade mashed potates being prepared.
Dinner was wonderful and we had a really good time. In fact, we had an additional unexpected visitor, who arrived about 11 p.m!

Stay tuned to find out who!

No comments: