7/31/2006

Cindi's survey responses.

What is the first thing you remember (the very first)?
Vaguely: Going to visit my Grandpa Parker in the long term care facility in the Henry County Memorial Hospital (as it was called then)

Clearly: Bringing my little brother home from the hospital and being mad because I couldn't hold him. (Also being disappointed that he wasn't a girl.)

What is the first thing you thought of today upon rising?
"Mike smells good." Followed immediately by, "Today is Furio's birthday, I have to buy kitty treats."

Name something you might be ashamed or embarrassed to admit to owning?
William Shatner's CD (Mike says that for Scott this should be that Spice Girls CD)

What exciting thing has happened to you in the last 6 mo's.?
Getting married.

Do you have a 401 (k)?
Uh...kinda.

What smell do you most enjoy?
Freshly mowed grass. It reminds me of home.

Do you know the definition of concupiscent? (Without looking it up)
Oh! I do, I do! Although I think it is concupiscence...

Do you have a résumé?
Oh yeah, a power resume.

What did you eat for dinner last night?
A frozen pizza.

What is you favorite city?
Chicago

If you could have all the money you could ever need, what would you do with it?
Spend 1/3, Save 1/3 and give 1/3 away.

What is your favorite curse word?
Peckerwood. I suppose it's not a real curse word in the traditional sense...but it's fun to say.

Have you seen the Grand Canyon?
Only from an airplane

What noise do you hate?
I have to agree with Kelly here and say people clearing their throat.

What noise do you love?
My cats purring.

What was the name of your first friend?
Denise Donaldson

Do you still know this person?
No.

Do you pray?
Yes.

Can you play chess?
Yes but I'm the anti-Bobby Fischer.

Tea or coffee?
Tea. Hot Vanilla Chai Tea Latte, to be precise.

Describe what you are most proud of that you have accomplished and why?
Graduating from college. I was the first person on my dad's side of the family to get a bachelor's degree.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it took you long enough to answer, Cindi!! But, they were good answers, so I'll let ya slide...

Anonymous said...

AHEM!!!!:)

did mike smell like frozen pizza this morning?