10/02/2006

Uh, yeah-

I got a firm talking to today. Apparently, according to my husband, my previous post was obnoxious and out of line. So...I have been ordered to issue a previously written statement as follows: (Ahem)

To anyone who was unaware that I was KIDDING when I said that I would not allow you in my home unless you bring me a present -

First of all, lighten up. Hee. (Mike didn't tell me to say that, that's my own addition). Secondly, I apologize if I sounded "obnoxious" and "money hungry." It was not my intention, I assure you. It was after 1 AM and we had been driving home from Michigan, I was tired and goofy and I was simply fooling around. I will be happy to allow you to enter my household without bringing me anything! Unless I don't know you and you're a stalker - I'm afraid that's a dealbreaker. In fact, Mike has forbidden me from accepting any gifts that people attempt to force upon me. Yeah - like that's gonna happen. ;) But I'm getting off point. Please accept my apologies for my apparent "uncool" sense of humor.

Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought the 'Melrose Place-Next Generation' post was funny....Mike needs to lighten up! And he needs to start blogging again, too!