11/26/2009

Thankful

And so another Thanksgiving has come and is almost gone. This year I'm thankful (for/because):

Newish cars with great gas mileage.
Having a job.
My big brother remembering my birthday.
Having great nephews - Caleb and Dex aka "Frank".
Lisa Beck.
In-laws.
My dad says he loves me every time we talk.
Fat cats and kittens that jump.
Comfortable apartments.
Friends.
All the years I had with my mom.
Mike falling asleep spooning me and snoring a little in my ear.
Knitting classes.
Blue Cheese.
Vitka's jokes.
Mike's sweetness.
Chocolate chip shakes.
Memories.
Captain Underpants in the Thanksgiving parade.
God.
Every hug I ever got from my mom.
Being able to make Mike laugh.
Mike.
Mike.
Mike.
Did I mention Mike?
Funnel cake.
Dachshunds.
Democrats.
Cat snuggles.
Puppy kisses.
Family.
Sarah jayne and Lyric.
Life.
Love in all its forms.


Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Thanks so much for sharing Cindi- I feel like I know you from your blog and I think you are wise beyond your years!! I'm so glad you are my cousin Sandy's daughter-in-law but it sounds more like my mother-in-law and myself.... we were like mother and daughter also! Thanks for your wonderful blog!