11/28/2009

Thanksgiving and Dicey Snaps

Charlie and Lyric. We had Lyric all day last Saturday while my dad was visiting and they enjoyed entertaining each other.


We headed for Michigan to spend Thanksgiving with Mike's family. Mike and Kelly at Thanksgiving dinner.


Yummy. Homemade mac-and-cheese.

Mike's salad.


Cranberries!


I was bound and determined to catch Mike putting food into his mouth. I don't know why, but I finallky got it! Yes!!!!

On Friday night, Mike and I met up with Kelly and their cousin, Dave and had dinner and drinks at Memphis Smoke in Royal Oak. After dinner, we listened to Christian Collins and Molasses.


Mike at Memphis Smoke...


Then in Saturday it was time for the annual Grandpa Al dicey championship, which Sandy took home! She's the first winner from the Kurczewski side of the family. The first of many, as I'm sure we'll dominate from here on out. :)


More pictures from Dicey night...





1 comment:

SaNdY said...

Love the pictures...especially the ones with Joey's Star Wars helmet! :D