1/01/2009

On Another Note

I understand that heartfelt apologies need to be offered to my big brother, Jeff...or as I like to call him "El Taco Bandito"...what's that?...

...I know this pictures old...he's much cuter this way, I promise. Oh, all right. If you insist...(don't say I didn't warn you!)

Jeff found out about my surgery from reading about it on a blog. I'm not certain whether it was mine or Aunt Linda's. Either way, I'm sorry that no one let him know the 4-1-1 on that. My bad. Well, not really. Mike's bad. I was in charge of consuming as many quantities of morphine as I could get them to inject into my i.v. Mike was in charge of phone calls. Either way - it was a very unfortunate oversight. I promise that Mike shall be punished. I will beat him fiercely about the neck and shoulders, while chastising him on your behalf. :)

Sorry about that, bro.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

sweet background!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I'm with Jeff, who knew??? Geesh - glad you are feeling better & home safely!!!