5/25/2006

I feel like I don't even know you anymore...

Cindi. Dude. Come on. Paul Bettany was freaking GROSS as what's-his-name in the DaVinci Code. I just read a blurb on AOL about how Albinos are pissed off because of his character in the film. These people really need to get a clue and a life. Catholics are mad, albinos are mad. What's next? If you don't like it, don't watch it. It was an awesome movie. Get over yourself and move on because no one cares. It seems like everyone has to be complaining over something that is outright ridiculous. It's a movie. Movies are NOT real.

Second of all, not only do I have to compete with Johnny Depp (a formidable foe), but now JD Fortune? What kind of stupid weiner name is that?

I had an odd experience at work the other day. I was inspecting a bar and there was an over-served "gentleman" at the bar. When I told the bartender who I was he made a joking comment about having crabs and needing to be checked out. Hardy har. Also, while I was sitting down writing my report he commented multiple times on the "nice butt" of the lady sitting next to him, only not using those exact words. But wait, this isn't even the weird part yet.
While I'm inspecting the bar, a small Mexican man with a cowboy hat had managed to lock himself into the men's bathroom because of some weird deal with the door lock. This still isn't the weird part, hold on, I promise I'm getting to it.

So after I finish the inspection and the writing up of the report, "Mr. Drunk Guy with a butt fetish" walks up to me with his car keys in hand offering them to me. He was drunk yes, but he was dead serious about me driving his Chevy SSR truck. My face had to have looked like I was trying to read a Greek book. I was puzzled why this man who I did not know and did not know me, wanted me to test drive his car. I asked him if he needed a drive home because he had too much to drink and he said that he lived next door. "Come on, it's got 400 horsepower," was his argument when I told him that I couldn't. I think he walked back to the bar stool disappointed. Maybe he let the woman sitting next to him drive it, I don't know.

Thinking about it driving home I thought it would have been cool to peel out with that bad boy, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! You're finally back to blogging!! Totally agree with you about people getting mad over a fictional movie, they need to get a life....wow, lots a odd things goin on at that bar you had to inspect, huh?? Does Cindi have some sort of affinity for guys with the initials JD?? (although Paul Bettany would be the exception) Looks like you may hafta change your initials from MTK to JDK!!!