5/22/2006

Access restricted!

So I paid off my library card fines today. Actually Mike and I both paid off our fines today. Between us (ok...mainly me), we had nine overdue books. Our fine total came to $12.40. That's right...we're serious, big-time delinquents! I think we came this \-----/ close to making the FBI's most wanted list.

Speaking of cats....uh....were we? Anyways, last night Mike and I were discussing how Meme's favorite Piston is Tayshaun Prince. The problem is, since she's so little (just a baby, really!)...she has trouble saying his name. She has the same problem saying Orlando Bloom. Yes...Michael and I have truly had conversations discussing our cat's speech impediment. We really need a hobby, I know. (You wouldn't believe the elaborate life story that Furio has...he's seriously a cat on the go!) The best part of this, though, is that there is a grown man in my apartment speaking in a baby-voice falsetto saying "Taysaw Pince" and "Lando Boom." The other day, I was in the kitchen when I heard the following come from the living room where Meme, Furio, Mike and our friend Melody were watching Game 7: "I like that Taysaw Pince, daddy. He fine." It's the funniest thing, ever. I really need to buy a video camera. Is there some form of "America's Funniest Home Videos" still in existence? We'd win 10 grand for sure.

Tomorrow night I'm going to go see the new INXS. I'm fairly excited about it. This ticket was my wedding gift from a friend at work. I like J. D. Fortune, the new lead singer, a lot. Mostly because he's cute...but that counts!

I must go snuggle my cats. G'night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think that animal speak must run in this family's genes... I believe 'someone' started the ball rolling back in the 80's with the Cabbage Patch Kids that came to live with us...Kelly and I imitate Bailey and Silvio's voices all the time. But, she hasn't quite figured out Louie's voice yet....it's a wonder that Scott and Fred have put up with us for this long...and yes, the original America's Funniest Home Videos is still on, amazingly!! Get that camera running!!