1/08/2010

Just as Sweet

So I've been thinking that I want to rename the blog. When I started it, I stuck "Mike and Cindi" on top until I could think up something more clever and then promptly found more important things to do. My archive tells me that Mike and I will have been keeping the blog for four years on January 14. And still no title. We started this blog before we were married, for pity's sake!

But what do we call it? That is the question. I want something catchy and/or clever. Any ideas?

4 comments:

Robin said...

And what pray tell is wrong with Mike and Cindi? It's simple, to the point and that is how everyone knows you. I say leave it as it is :D

Charlie said...

How 'bout "Mic and Sassy's News" or as Robin says there is nothing wrong with Mike and Cindi.

Kelly said...

i like mic and sassy!

Robin said...

In that case just shorten it a bit - McSassy!