5/16/2009

Bling Bling

We had Lyric and Sarah jayne over tonight for Taco Night. That's what we have for dinner most nights when Lyric comes to visit, because she loves our La Tiara taco shells. Last time I was was near to home, we stopped at the mall and there was a store going out of business. They had all kinds of little girl jewelry on sale for something like $0.25 a piece, so I loaded up and brought it home with me. We took it out and tried it all on and she danced around, showing all of her new bling so that I could take pictures for my dad.














She also loves to use our hand sanitizer. Sarah says that it's one of her new habits. The other day she asked if she could use the hand sanitizer and when Sarah gave her some, as she was rubbing it in, she said, "There's a bad flu going around." So last night as they were leaving, we all used a little hand sanitizer and I said, "I heard there's a bad flu going around." and she nodded. Then I heard her telling Mike, "Don't touch your eyes until it dries!" and watched her show him how to more quickly dry his hands by waving them in the air.

2 comments:

SaNdY said...

LOVE the Lyric pictures...so cute! And Mike, don't forget: 'don't touch your eyes till it dries!' :D

Charlie said...

She is SO cute and such a little sweetheart!