8/26/2006

Agony

I'm sorry to inform you that my mother, Linda Eileen Harris, died yesterday. I wish I had more to say right now, but I'm still reeling from the shock. I've only known that she's been gone for a couple of hours and I'm heartsick.

I do not know much at this point. Arrangements will be made and I'll try to keep everyone updated on what is going on. I only know that I feel like my world is ending. I hurt so much but I'm trying to hold it together because I know she is with my brother right now and that she's so happy to see him. I want to rejoice in that knowledge but all I can think is, "Oh, God...what will I ever do without her?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will go on and you will continue to make her proud. You are so like your mother in so many ways that you are the living legacy she leaves behind. Know that she was loved and cared about by many. Her humor and her caring for other people will never be forgotten. The most important thing to remember is that she's not really gone, she's just waiting for you to join her someday. She has earned her reward and is now enjoying all the pleasures that God our Father promised. And as you said, she'll be with Matthew and he'll be accompanying her now.